The Goodman ACNF300016 is a ceiling-mounted, multi-speed air handler with a check flowrater. It has top-of-the-line, all-aluminum tube and fin coil components.
This Goodman air conditioner comes from the ACNF line of ceiling-mounted air handlers. It features a blower cooling capacity of 2.5 tons with a nominal cooling rating of 30,000 BTU/h. This model does not come with electric heat capabilities. For effective cooling, this air handler uses a direct drive, resilient-mount, multi-speed PSC motor.
This ceiling-mounted air handler comes with many impressive features that make it a great choice for your home. This model features a galvanized-steel construction with a factory-installed pull-type disconnect. It operates quietly and offers easy service access for easier maintenance. Plus, a primary/secondary drain connection in a high-temperature plastic drain pan helps regulate moisture created by air conditioning.
- Suitable for use with refrigerants R-410A and R-22
- Check flowrater for heat pump and cooling-only
- Direct-drive, resilient-mount, multi-speed motor
- Sequence-controlled and rust-resistant nickel chromium heating elements of 5, 6, 8 and 10 kW
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Quiet operation
- Available with and without heat
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Certified
- Primary/secondary drain connection in a high temperature plastic drain pan
- Suitable for free-return installation (non-ducted return air)
- Galvanized-steel construction
- Factory-installed pull-type disconnect
- Easy service access
- Depth: 11"
- Height: 10"
- Max. Fuse Size: 15
- Liquid Conn.: 3/8"
- Nom. Tons: 2.5
- Suction Fitting: 3/4"
- Wt. Lbs.: 65
- Nom. CFM: 730
- Width: 49-1/4"
- Min. Circuit Amps: 1.68
- Shipping Weight: 78.00
- Shipping Width: 30.00
- Shipping Length: 50.00
- Shipping Height: 11.00