Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.air-and-heating-units.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.miniairconditionerunits.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerforslidingwindow.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.geothermalheatpumpenergy.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.air-conditioner-cost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
The slim duct built-in concealed ceiling unit (Model FXDQ) is available for use with the VRV systems to complement the existing concealed ceiling unit options. With its low profile and low sound level, this unit can be installed into limited ceiling void, bulkhead or soffet space.
- The slim height, at only 7-7/8”, makes it suitable for most of the applications where attic / bulkhead space is limited
- With a sound level as low as 29dBA for the 7, 9 or 12MBH indoor unit, these systems are among the quietest on the market
- Factory set rear suction, bottom suction is possible to reverse
- Washable filter included
- Condensate pump with vertical lift of up to 24” included as standard
- External static pressure selectable switch (0.04”wg - 0.16”wg/factory: 0.04”)
- To be used with VRV outdoor units, using R-410A refrigerant and inverter “variable speed” compressor technology.