- Scrolla® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.air-and-heating-units.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.miniairconditionerunits.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerforslidingwindow.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.geothermalheatpumpenergy.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.air-conditioner-cost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|Name||Rheem RGEA14048ADT101AA - 4 Ton, 14 SEER Residential Packaged Gas Electric Units, 460/3/60|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RGEA14048ADT101AA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405422712920|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||482.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||52.4 Inches (in)|
|Width||47.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||41.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||12|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||6.1|
|Locked Rotor Amps||41|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Sound Level (dBA)||78|
|GEM - Case Quantity|