Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.air-and-heating-units.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.miniairconditionerunits.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerforslidingwindow.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.geothermalheatpumpenergy.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.air-conditioner-cost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
- Inverter Heat Pump units allow for either cooling or heating from one system
- Up to 62 indoor units can be operated from a single outdoor unit using a variable-speed compressor system with 48 capacity steps
- Continuous operation 0°F DB (-4°F WB) – 77°F DB (60°F WB) in heating mode and 23°F DB – 122°F DB in cooling mode
- Daikin’s optimized scroll compressor designed for R-410A provides a quiet, reliable energy-efficient operation
- Daikin’s management and oil-equalizing technology assures maximum reliability and flexibility to the VRV system with piping lengths of up to 540ft., for a total networked length of up to 3,280 ft. of liquid line.
- Anticorrosion treatment standard on exterior metal parts and heat exchanger
- Fully compatible with the complete Daikin control suite including the Intelligent Touch controller, the Intelligent Touch Manager, and the LonWorks® and BACnet® gateways
Daikin’s constant efforts have been devoted towards using the latest and most revolutionary technologies in the development of the VRV system for large-sized buildings. The system offers larger outdoor capacities, greater energy savings, easier installation, longer actual and total piping, and more.
1. Newly improved fans and grilles
A higher external static pressure has been achieved-from 0.24” to 0.32” W.G.-thanks to reduced internal pressure loss, use of the new fans and the new grilles.
Aero spiral fan and aero asymmetrical fan
The area of these new fan blades has been increased and optimized for each casing. This greatly reduces pressure loss, resulting in a higher external static pressure.
The three-bladed fan on the 6-Ton unit, with a diameter of 27.5", has been redesigned to include four blades and now has a diameter of 26.75". Blade area has been increased by 25%.
New aero spiral fan (Powerful Dual DC fan)
In the 8 & 10-Ton unit, a single fan with a diameter of 27.5" has been split into two fans with diameters of 21.25" each. Blade area has been increased by 20% to increase airflow.
Aero smooth grille
The three-dimensional, integrated, soft woven steel grilles are covered with a plastic coating that protects them from rotating elements and the possibility of fire damage.
2. Heat exchanger
The new heat exchanger contributes to a higher EER because of an increase from 7% to 10% of the effective length as well as an optimized e-Pass heat exchanger.
3. Improving the high efficiency compressor to achieve a higher COP and larger capacity
Reluctance DC scroll compressor
Daikin's unique scroll compressor minimizes heat loss, and is driven by a high efficiency motor to achieve significant energy savings.
* High thrust mechanism:
By introducing high pressure oil, the reactive force from the fixed scroll is added to the internal force, thereby reducing thrust losses. This results in improved efficiency and suppressed sound levels.
4. Heat transfer circuit
By performing sub cooling before the expansion process, the volume of refrigerant that needs to be circulated to the indoor units can be reduced without lowering the evaporation temperature. This permits the use of narrower piping.
5. Compact Electrical Panel
Has a compact casing by stacking the Inverter and control PCBs plus optimizing the internal design to suit airflow speed. This achieves lower noise and reduces the power input.
6. Smooth sine wave DC Inverter
By adoption of the Sine Wave, which smoothes the rotation of the motor, operation efficiency is dramatically improved.
7. DC fan motor
- Across entire range of models (from 6 to 28 Ton).
- Efficiency improvement by up to 40% especially at low speed.